Author Topic: 2014  (Read 2377 times)

BillZ

• Chapter President
    • View Profile
    • My Moto Gymkhana Blog
« on: January 25, 2014, 10:37:45 AM »
I have sent an email to the Property Coordinator for the University of Kentucky to see if we can confirm the same arrangements for using their parking lot again this year.  I have not received a reply yet and it's been almost a week.  I'm a little nervous because this individual has been very receptive and helpful in the past.  I hope they have not change staff assignments.  I'll wait until next week but I figure to make a phone call if I don't have a reply by Wednesday.
Lean into it...

BillZ

• Chapter President
    • View Profile
    • My Moto Gymkhana Blog
Re: 2014
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 02:35:09 PM »
I have confirmed our use of the parking lot on the University of Kentucky campus.  The location may change because of renovation of the stadium, but we are cleared to schedule events, pending date approval to prevent conflicts.  This is great news and I wish to issue a heartfelt thank you to the lot coordinator of UK for her support and cooperation.  Considering that most organizers are experiencing problems finding a place to hold practice or events, this is huge!
Lean into it...

Springer

• Those who dare, win
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2014, 08:42:01 PM »
 Way to go Bill!

KrisCook

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2014, 09:30:07 AM »
How's it going, Bill? 

Have you guys had any events up there?  It's so cool that you can use the U of KY parking lot! 
"I plan to keep this one long enough to determine the approximate plum-wore-out coefficient."  -- KD Trull