Author Topic: New member from Croatia  (Read 2487 times)

Kierran

• View Profile
New member from Croatia
« on: March 26, 2014, 06:59:56 AM »
Hi people!

Greetings from Croatia! I know, it has nothing to do with the USA but still...

Stumbled upon your forum while searching the Web for bike courses and blueprints. Instantly decided to join and find more valuable information about expanding my skills doing various motorcycle routines which I, usually, do not practice.

Riding a Suzuki DL650 V Strom, K7 edition. :D

Recently had two safety courses in my hometown which interested me in similar courses and skills. Needless to say that those courses brought out the fact that I never (as well as many other bikers) passed a "school" or a well prepared course of such kind and that everything I learned was ... on the bike itself, talking to other bikers, accepting advice and criticism etc. Pretty much like the two blokes in the Keith Code's Twist of the Wrist.

Well then ... nice to meet you!

I invite you to check our forum: http://v-strom.hr/index.php Unfortunately, it is in Croatian but we have members from various countries + everyone knows English + there is always Google Translate. :D

dredman

• Administrator
  • Melior Reliqua
    • View Profile
Re: New member from Croatia
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2014, 07:31:14 AM »
welcome to AMGRASS, hopefully you find something of interest and helpful here.
Feel free to share anything you might think is helpful with us, especially videos, those seem to be in short supply.
Learn to ride better before your riding days are cut short.

Springer

• Those who dare, win
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2014, 01:37:25 PM »
 Welcome to AMGRASS! It has been a little slooow on here but we are shaking off the dole drums of winter. Things will be picking up soon!

SlowRoad

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2014, 01:23:08 AM »
Welcome to the site.  Hope you find something here to help you get started in your area.  Like Dred said, post up any ideas that you have as well.

Good to have you.

Tim

KrisCook

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2014, 09:21:39 AM »
Welcome, Kierran, from Birmingham, Alabama, USA!  Post lots of pictures! 
"I plan to keep this one long enough to determine the approximate plum-wore-out coefficient."  -- KD Trull