Author Topic: Hello from Hawaii  (Read 97 times)

bross1004

• View Profile
Hello from Hawaii
« on: October 16, 2017, 02:19:44 AM »
My name is Brandon, I'm in the Navy and currently stationed in Hawaii.  I'm brand new to the Moto Gymkhana. I had seen the videos before, but never thought much about trying anything like it myself. I've always been a big cruiser guy just enjoying long rides and nice sweeping twisties. Then the military moved me to Hawaii where the speed limit on a 6 lane highway is 50, which has led me to become more interested in technical riding. Bought my wife a 2016 Ninja last year, started riding it off and on, and eventually decided to buy a cheap sport bike of my own. Just purchased a 2001 CBR 600 F4I. Really hoping to meet someone out here on Oahu that has some experience to learn from rather than learning the hard way. In the mean time, I look forward to everything this forum can provide.

dredman

• Administrator
  • Melior Reliqua
    • View Profile
Re: Hello from Hawaii
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2017, 02:50:19 PM »
Hey Brandon, sorry for the late reply.  Welcome and I hope you can find something useful here, or at least a connection to people and resources.  I hope to be making a few more how-to videos so maybe you can get something started on the islands?
Learn to ride better before your riding days are cut short.