Author Topic: Hello from Daytona Beach, FL  (Read 2272 times)

Raptorman386

• View Profile
Hello from Daytona Beach, FL
« on: January 23, 2014, 03:11:44 PM »
I've Always been interested in the moto gymkahana. I feel like it would open a whole new world of control over my bike. I'm currently riding a 2008 yamaha WR250X supermoto. Ive got her set pretty nice. I feel this will be a perfect bike for this and have seen a few youtube vids of one tearing it up. Been riding supermoto for close to a year. After a 6-7 year riding absence being busy with family. I Perviously rode street bikes. 1st bike being a 1999 Suzuki TL1000R, a torque monster she was.... Sold her replaced with a 2001 CBR 929. Boy was she fast... It loved to be on the highway in 6th gear... Sold her shortly after starting a family of my own. I look forwarded to attending some events and starting something new. learning/progressing.

darksidemxer

• View Profile
Re: Hello from Daytona Beach, FL
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 04:31:38 PM »
Lol 0 views for both of us no love for us noobs.

Motogymkhanaman

• Dedicated to the wonderful sport of Moto Gymkhana
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 09:56:51 AM »
Welcome to the wonderful world of Moto Gymkhana, you'll have loads of fun with the WRX and maybe learn the odd thing too.

Springer

• Those who dare, win
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 11:43:58 AM »
 Welcome to AMGRASS! That is a good bike for Gymkhana! Of course, ANY bike is a good bike for Gymkhana!  :)

make yourself at home and give a shout to the Florida chapter.

Here is a link to their scheduling post;

http://amgrass.com/forum/florida/firstorganizational-meeting/
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 11:55:53 AM by Springer »

Glenn Picklesimer

• Chapter President
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 07:30:20 PM »
Hello Raptorman.  If you are interested in riding see my post from January 11th in the First Organizational Meeting thread.  It tells when and where we ride.  We meet in Jacksonville, but you are welcome to join us.  We have one member from Daytona Beach and another from New Smyrna. I plan on being there this Saturday, February 1st. Hope to see you there!