Author Topic: fl rider  (Read 1623 times)

darksidemxer

• View Profile
fl rider
« on: January 23, 2014, 01:05:59 PM »
Howdy, a member on smj pointed me here and im looking to kill the cones!! My wife and i both ride supermoto and love the idea of gymkhana. We have both ridden the kart tracks but we dont enjoy high speed stuff. Anyway, all information to get us started would be great. How often are they held? Membership? Typical location in fl for events? Will ask more later lol.

Springer

• Those who dare, win
    • View Profile
Re: fl rider
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2014, 11:50:28 AM »
Howdy, a member on smj pointed me here and im looking to kill the cones!! My wife and i both ride supermoto and love the idea of gymkhana. We have both ridden the kart tracks but we dont enjoy high speed stuff. Anyway, all information to get us started would be great. How often are they held? Membership? Typical location in fl for events? Will ask more later lol.

Check out the course map section for diagrams of the course maps. Link here;
http://amgrass.com/forum/course-maps/

You can get small cones cheap or go by your local tennis club to see what they do with the worn out tennis balls. If you can get some, cut them in half and use them to lay-out your course. Start out small at first. The Circle of Trust should be the first thing to master. GP8 is easy to lay-out and by timing it, you can see your improvement.   
 Each chapter has there own schedule. The Florida chapter just had a meeting to discuss their schedule. Put a post there and pm some folks!
 Link to that post;
http://amgrass.com/forum/florida/firstorganizational-meeting/

Welcome to AMGRASS!
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 12:01:06 PM by Springer »

Motogymkhanaman

• Dedicated to the wonderful sport of Moto Gymkhana
    • View Profile
Re: fl rider
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 11:28:39 AM »
Welcome to the wonderful world of Moto Gymkhana darksidemxer, you are going to have loads of fun!